Because the weather forecast showed approaching gale and a lot of rain/snow, we headed back to Ramsjøhytta the next morning. Some fresh snow and milder temperatures made the trip pleasant. With another forecast update we decided to return to Bjørneggen the day after, earlier then planned initially. The tour we had in mind would have been impossible and it was rather uncertain if another weather window would open before the end of our vacation. The descent was wet, cold and strenous (last picture) but at least we had the wind in our back and the coming days would be much worse.